Pages

Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Vintage Practice Drafting

       First and Foremost I am in love with these sun glasses below, Perfect for  50's styling.
       I am beyond tempted to buy another pair in a different color. Secondly be sure to buckle up!!



Okay, so here we are with another vintage practice make. It was pretty hard matching these pinks.
I wanted to test out the look before making it in my full size, because I was unsure of how the pinks would match up.. I drafted a circle skirt and off the shoulder top. The skirt has a pink tulle petticoat underneath. I was actually very pleased with the overall look and the ease with which the stripes lined up. Be on the look out for the full version in which I am using Simplicty 8386 for the top and Simplicity 8458 from my pick nine!




                                                                       Ah and of course.

                                 

                         À bientôt

                                                                           Bunny

No comments:

Post a Comment