Pages

Friday, May 1, 2015

Birthday Outfit

For my birthday I decided to wear Butterick 5650 blog post about it makings Here
I had an excellent birthday. I  got a ton of compliments, woke up to beautiful flowers, ate good food at the cheesecake factory and enjoyed good company! 



          
Pockets! Pockets! Pockets!



I got some faux flowers from pat catans and made the flower hair piece.

My father is an artist and I was in his studio snapping photos . If I had a comparable sewing studio I would never leave, 

 
                                            

Beautiful birthday flowers from the man in my life.

At the cheesecake factory, Red Velvet-Chocolate ?.These pieces were yummy.
















4 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers, beautiful skirt and the red velvet cheesecake looks divine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is gorgeous!!! I love the "red" theme of this post!

    www.StyleSewMe.com

    ReplyDelete