Pages

Monday, August 16, 2021

McCalls 7531

 


This is definitely a TNT pattern. I have already made several iterations of this that I will be posting soon.

Pattern alterations:
1 inch off center back then cut CB on fold.
1.5 swayback adjustment
Used size small from shoulder through bust, medium everywhere else
1 inch off sleeve width.

I lined up Simplicity 8386 at the armsyce and cut from there.

The Fabric


Now, let's talk about the shoes. I Posted about buying these before and finally got around to getting them. I purchased them from Amazon and love them. I will definitely be grabbing the black ones.






Im grateful to be able to create works of art and even more grateful when that creativity helps me produce a personal piece and facilitate self expression.
#MBC #PrettyInPink

SewVintageBunny

No comments:

Post a Comment